We thrive to be a long-term strategic partner to key players in the Iraqi Oil and Gas market.
- We are committed to assisting international companies to establish themselves and market their products in the Iraqi market.
- We are keen to ensure high-end products and services are successfully delivered to Iraqi end-users.
- Assist the external providers in positioning themselves with Iraqi state-owned companies as well as international oil companies, starting from the registration and the pre-qualiﬁcation to the provision of business development and marketing services.
- Provide market reports and studies in accordance with international standard practices.
- Ensure technical and commercial support during offer preparation, bidding, evaluation as well as contract execution.
- Handling the complete supply chain process including shipping to Iraq, customs’ clearance and in-land transportation.
- Follow-up on taxes’ clearance with the relevant authorities.
ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
This standard is based on a number of Quality Management Principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management in the process approach.
The ISO 9001:2015 sets out the criteria for a Quality Management System, and the certification helps ensure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services.
ISO 37001:2015 Certificate
ISO 37001, Anti-bribery management systems, specifies a series of measures to help organizations prevent, detect and address bribery.
These include adopting an anti-bribery policy, appointing a person to oversee anti-bribery compliance, training, risk assessments and due diligence on projects and business associates, implementing financial and commercial controls, and instituting reporting and investigation procedures.
ISO 14001:2015 Certificate
ISO 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance. This include seeking to manage the environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability.
ISO 14001:2015 helps to achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system, which provide value for the environment, the organization itself and interested parties.
ISO 45001:2018 Certificate
ISO 45001:2018 specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety management system, and gives guidance for its use, to enable organizations to provide safe and healthy workplaces by preventing work-related injury and ill health, as well as by proactively improving its OH&S performance.
This include establishing, implementing, and maintaining an OH&S management system to improve occupational health and safety, eliminate hazards and minimize OH&S risks taking advantage of OH&S opportunities, and addressing OH&S management system nonconformities associated with its activities.